- Borrowing period is strictly between 8:00am and 8:00pm on weekdays. Except public holidays.
- A user must be a registered student in the current term to be able to use the library services.
- All students must present their college library ID before borrowing any library materials.
- Library materials may not be removed from the library unless the library staff has properly issued them out.
- Students are allowed to borrow a maximum of two books for a period of two weeks.
- All borrowed materials must be returned on or before the due date.
- Students are not allowed to borrow books on behalf of others or transfer borrowed materials to other students.
- Students with overdue materials and overdue fines will not be allowed to use the library services.
All reserve materials must be returned at the specified time
The following materials can only be used within the library:
- Reference books
- Journals and magazines